Dita Health & Social Care Consultancy Ltd (Trading As: Dita Consulting)
Our Business Activities: Training, Recruitment & Consultancy Services
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Collection and Use
Dita Health & Social Care Consultancy Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. Dita Health & Social Care Consultancy Ltd collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
We request information from the user on our online registration forms. Here a user must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking and your skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. Dita Health & Social Care Consultancy Ltd does not use this information for any other purpose.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Dita Health & Social Care Consultancy Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as contact information), that information is encrypted and is protected with/hosting 1and 1.co.uk, Safety Solution SSL Certificate – Norton TM Security Online. While on a secure page, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as contact details), we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by emailing email@example.com
Notification of Changes
If you need to contact us with any concerns, please do so at:
Dita Health & Social Care Consultancy Ltd (TA:Dita Consulting)
Admin Office: Tilbury Riverside Arts Activity Centre, Ferry Road, Tilbury, ESSEX RM18 7NJ,
United Kingdom Registered Office: 76, Felicia Way, Grays, ESSEX RM16 4JF
Telephone: 01375 856953